...where every woman over 50 is TOP DOG!

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Red Dress Diary: Honey Moon?!?


Mad Dog's married! Every Friday we've been reading from her "secret" diary as the big day approached. It's official, she tied the knot!


I will be taking a few weeks off from The Red Dress Diary to enjoy out-of-state family members who will be with us for a while after the wedding. A honeymoon can wait. Right now I am so happy to have Tom and our new life together. During these next few weeks, I will probably be helping my little granddaughter learn how to fish with her new Dora the Explorer pole; reading my grandson a bedtime story about trucks, laughing at my niece's "lame" jokes, singing old camp songs with my sister or gossiping about stars with my stepdaughters. I will tell you all about it later!


Melinda (Mad Dog)

What's your WOOFer breed? Check it out in WOOF: Women Only Over Fifty

No comments: