...where every woman over 50 is TOP DOG!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Weigh In A Caption!

Congrats to Chris for her caption, "Now I know how much my feet weigh."
I agree with you. Not sure this cartoon even needs a caption!
Still, I bet you all will come up with some heavy contenders!
Leave your caption as a comment!
(And our thanks to whoever dreamed up this illustration!)
-- Diana
www.DianaBlack.net


Like to laugh? You'll discover more funny women stories,
limericks and poems when you...
BUY WOOF!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

"Now I can finally see to read the blast thing, and it doesn't work. Maybe I've lost more weight than I realized."

Dixie Phillips said...

Whew! That's more like it. I knew my scale was weighing me heavy.

Chris Eldin said...

"Always wanted to know how much feet weighed..."

Anonymous said...

Dawn Goodwin:

How yoga helped me lose 165 pounds...