...where every woman over 50 is TOP DOG!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WOOF: 50 Women Over 50 -- Rita Rudner


The list is endless. Women Only Over Fifty (WOOFers) who lead vibrant, meaningful lives and just seem to get younger every day.

Rita Rudner .
The name of her website says it all. www.ritafunny.com

Sure, she's made her profession (and millions) being hilarious, but ya gotta give the woman credit for making us all laugh with nary a cuss word.

She's known for such quips as:

"Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love, though I'd stepped in it a few times."

"My mother buried, three husbands, and two of them were just napping."

"In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk."


And our WOOFers' Favorite
(in fact we used it in our book Women Only Over Fifty!):

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult."

Be sure and check out her website to find out more about this talented and savvy woman over fifty...who is definitely STILL a puppy at heart!

***************


For more Women Only Over Fifty thoughts & stories:

WOOF available through Amazon and Echelon Press!
Accentuate The Pawsitive!

No comments: