...where every woman over 50 is TOP DOG!

Monday, August 15, 2011

WOOF: Ask Alpha! (humor)


Dear Alpha:

Someone recently hurt my feelings. I'd like to tell them, but can’t get my tail out from between my legs. Help!

Signed: Throw me a bone!


Dear Bone:

 When we're not on our game, WOOFers often bark our little butts off or tuck our tails. Alpha wants you to stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye, think of the situation, then shake it off from head to paw. Will that make the other person aware? Doubtful. But you'll feel grrrreat with your tail wagging to high heaven!   

For more WOOFer fun, check out...
WOOF: Women Only Over Fifty
Amazon  OmniLit


Ask Alpha! Content & Illustration Copyright Diana Black 2011
Disclaimer: Ask Alpha! is fictional in character and content.
WOOFers Club is not in the business of offering professional advice
nor is this column meant to represent anything but fiction.

No comments: